Tuesday, July 7, 2015

It will be our 3rd anniversary in September here are our top ten facts so far ....

LUCKILY MY TONGUE HAS GROWN BACK !

Speakeasy is coming up to its third anniversary and here are a few facts I'd like to share with you.

For instance; 

I have had 300 students through the doors.
I have cooked  over 2,000 scones.
I have taught for 1495 hours.
I have never lost my voice. (you would be so lucky)
I have made over 1,800 litres of tea.
I have organised three song camps.
I have prepared thousands of listening exercises.
I have yet to expell anyone, but its been close ( You know who you are).
I have organised at least 20 social and cultural events. screenings, breakfasts in the square, Christmas and end of term parties, private views, conferences, plays, cabarets. You name it we've done it !

And FINALLY  I have SUCCEEDED  in getting YOU  to speak ENGLISH !



No comments:

Post a Comment